fix for special character handling

Mark Cooper mcooper at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 09:39:23 UTC 2001

A login prompt such as TheNet> shouldn't cause any problems as it doesn't
contain characters like square brackets ( [ or ] ) or a minus sign.

If you send me a cut and paste of what happens when you run something
like:-

clogin -c "show ver" put_your_ciscos_ip_here

and what platform you are running rancid on, I'll take a look.

HTH

Mark