Proposed Extreme changes.

Alex Bochannek ABochannek at yipes.com
Wed Oct 17 21:31:25 UTC 2001

OK, I am testing the new version and have a couple of problems with it. I am
working on trying to figure out why "show config" on Extreme doesn't seem to
complete sometimes and I will probably have some time to look into this
tomorrow.

The other issue is "show diagnostics" on Extreme. Apparently this command
does not exist on Alpines or pre-6.1.7 BDs. It does exist on all Extreme
devices supported in 6.2.0 and pre-inferno devices. So, it works with non-I
Summits and current rev BDs. John, how do you want to handle this?

Alex Bochannek
Senior Unix/Network Engineer
Yipes ... that's fast!
(415) 901-2000