Newbie install question

Brett O'Hara brett at fj.com.au
Wed Sep 5 08:55:00 UTC 2001

I worked it out.  create_cvs does NOT cope with manually creating the
directory.  I've adopted Andrew's user stuff which works like a dream, and
now I finally have notification when somone makes changes to our Cisco's (no
more finding out 2 weeks later that something's been messed with and
broken).

Regards,
    Brett