Rancid & PIX.

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Thu Apr 4 19:51:27 UTC 2002

Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 09:15:57AM -0600, John Coke:
> Works like a champ.  If you take a look at crancid, there is code to
> recognize the PIX and to "ask" it different things than it asks say a Cat5.
>
> -John

to be pedantic, the script that currently handles the PIX is bin/rancid,
same one as for a cisco router.  so, in router.db, it would be of type
'cisco' (router.db(5)).

anyway, it may not be as complete as it could be for a pix, as i don't
have one to poke.  if anyone happens to notice things that should be
added, please drop us a note.  thanks.

cheers.