automating non-config actions?

Avram Dorfman avram at juniper.net
Sat Jan 12 22:39:28 UTC 2002

I did see that. -s will cover the arbitrary script task I've suggested.

The grouping and parallel processing done by do-diffs, control_rancid,
and par, look like they would need to be hacked to support the -s option
of the *login scripts, with the more flexible batch functionality that
they provide, rather than manually listing every router using *login -r.

But a lot of the checking & emailing control_rancid does sort of doesn't
make sense to do for non-config collecting, or in an interactive
environment.

My apologies for not really specifying my intent clearly.

Thanks,
-Avram