Easy way?

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Fri May 10 20:16:40 UTC 2002

Fri, May 10, 2002 at 11:26:13AM -0600, Dave Packham:
> Is there an easy way to eliminate the "show flash" "show dir" etc
> commands so I only get the IOS conf changes? And not the file date
> updates time or other less useful info?
>

> Dave Packham

no, but this (mods of this type in general) is something i am looking
into.

if you wish to do this, comment the pair of lines for each of those
commands in bin/rancid.  each appear twice, eg:

   1114         'dir /all slot0:'       => "DirSlotN",

   1145         "dir /all slot0:",