parts of config missing, then back

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Thu Nov 14 05:53:42 UTC 2002

i've seen boxes that ommit their configs at random.  usually related
to memory shortage.

if you cant get it to do it manually, i'd suggest setting NOPIPE=YES
in bin/env and add a cronjob that copies the 5200_hostname.raw file
to a separate_dir/5200_hostname.raw.time.  so you can verify that its
not (or is) rancid or the box.  and you can prove it to cisco :)

Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 12:44:49AM -0500, jlewis at lewis.org: