When using jlogin with the '-s' option , No further output ?-{

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Wed Apr 2 17:01:34 UTC 2003

	Hello John ,  The '-s' option in jlogin sets log_user to 1 by
	default .  And I have in my -s scripts set it to 1 as well .
	Still no output from the router .

	I have tried 'log_file -a -noappend junk.txt' & it is empty as
	well .  I do not even get the 'send_user' output I have setup to
	give me (sort of) debug output . I just tried send_error & is
	swallows that output too !-{

	Where else can I look ?  Tia ,  JimL