question about lgform.cgi

Hopper, Faron W. faron.hopper at capgemini.com
Thu Dec 16 21:32:14 UTC 2004

I have installed rancid on FreeBSD.  I also installed the looking glass software.  When I bring up the webpage http://server/cgi-bin/lgform.cgi, it loads the front end, but it is not populating the routers on the page.  When I looked at the code, it appeared to me that it is supposed to pull its info from the rancid cvs file router.db.  Do I have to configure lgform.cgi to know where these files are?  It wasn't very clear in the file what needs to be done.

Thanks,
Faron Hopper
Capgemini
Network Engineering