your mail

Chris Stave cstave at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 15:28:14 UTC 2004

I'm not sure if you've got the same directory structure as I do, but
I'd agree with the last respondent and say that you should check your
directory structure.  I know my setup is at /home/rancid/var/CVS
(rather than /home/rancid/var/rancid/cvs) ... so check out what's
around and look for cvs directories.

Chris