Rancid Subversion 2.3.1 Patch

Justin Grote justin at grote.name
Mon Nov 8 17:07:56 UTC 2004

ViewCVS does work with a subversion tree. My personal favorite is Chora
(part of the Horde framwork) at http://www.horde.org/chora

______________________________
Justin Grote
Network Architect, CCNA
JWG Networks
Email: nospam-justin at grote.name (remove nospam-)
SMS:   nospam-rastan at vtext.com (remove nospam-)
Phone: (208) 631-5440

Original Message Follows
ro> Hi Justin,

ro> Is there an app similar to cvsweb or viewcvs for view a subversion tree?

ro> Cheers

ro> Rod Oliver