Packetshaper & Nortel Contivity

dharmesh dbshah at myway.com
Sat Oct 30 07:40:37 UTC 2004

Ah well, they say its not as bad as they say it is.
                ---------anonymous

 Hi John,
This is my third post to this list regarding submitting the files for
packetshaper & nortel contivity.

I have been running rancid now for over 3 yrs presently using rancid v2.3.1
on linux ( fedora core 2) with ssh  for cisco catos swithces, netscreen &
cisco routers.....

also i hacked rancid for backing up configs for nortel contivty & packetshaper.

I wish to submit them to the group so tht more people can use it.

How do i go about it. I want to return back the favor to the community for the
excellent work you people have been doing.

Request you to tell me exactly what i should be doing.
i am not good at submitting patches :( But i can submit the nclogin &
ncrancid ( for nortel contivty) &  pslogin & psrancid (for packetshaper) in
a zip if you want.

hell i am not even good at PERL, ( novice actually)  i have just made some
marignal changes to the way the prompt should behave & where it should look
for end of run , etc

hope you will not disappoint me.