CatOS problem

Soren Hansen admin at onland.dk
Tue Sep 28 12:13:31 UTC 2004

Seems like other than me have problems with CatOS devices.
>From my sniffer traces it looks like all the dots after issuing the "write term" command confuses the script.
The final "exit" command is issued after a number of dots.
On an IOS device where everything works, the "exit" command is only issued after the output of the command is finished.

I have 47 CatOS devicesi (cat5500, Cat400?, and Cat650?), none of which works.

All 66 IOS devices, including PIX'es work.

I also have an altheon device working nicely.

Best regards,
Soren Hansen