Pix via ssh - how to reach required privilege level?

Gee-clough, Aaron (NIH/CIT) geecla at mail.nih.gov
Fri Aug 5 14:40:37 UTC 2005

Sorry for the late reply (was out at a conference).
	If you don't want to have your global enable in the rancid config,
you can use "aaa authentication enable console LOCAL" on the PIX.  This will
require you to have local accounts for every user, but will not prompt for
the global enable.  Instead, it will prompt that user for their login
password again.  (So, you'd put their login password in .cloginrc twice.)
This way, each user's "enable" password is different, but they really only
have one password.  It's a tradeoff.

aaron
Aaron Gee-Clough
DNST/CIT/NEB/NSS