S/Key patches for RANCID

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Wed Dec 7 18:49:20 UTC 2005

A while back I mentioned that I had gotten S/Key logins working for RANCID,
and was looking for a beta tester.  Someone finally took the bait a few
weeks ago, and after fixing a few things and updating the docs, I think
the code is ready for public consumption.

The enclosed tar file contains patches for clogin, a couple of other misc
patches for various helper files, and the "otphelper" Perl script that
generates the one-time passwords.  If anyone needs S/Key for devices other
than Cisco and can't figure out how to port the clogin patch, let me know.

See the README in the tar file for the installation instructions.

	-- Ed