Rancid Errors

Walter Gould gouldwp at auburn.edu
Thu Mar 17 14:33:20 UTC 2005

David,

I experienced the same situation sometime back here.  I can't remember
exactly what I did to fix it.  I think I fixed it using some cvs
commands though.

The following url has helped me:

http://www.cs.umb.edu/~srevilak/cvs.html

Walter Gould
Auburn University

>>>David Hirtzel <David.Hirtzel at vanco-us.com> 03/16 9:40 pm >>>
I'm receiving the following errors from Rancid when processing a
particular group.

cvs status: move away `router-name1'; it is in the way
cvs status: move away `router-name2'; it is in the way
cvs status: move away `router-name3'; it is in the way
cvs status: move away `router-name4'; it is in the way
This repeats for 4 other routers. I have checked access with clogin and
it works properly. Any suggestions or help would be apprciated.

Thanks,
David