trying to add Cisco clustering support to rancid -- almost do ne

Gee-clough, Aaron (NIH/CIT) geecla at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 13 20:58:06 UTC 2005

As a data point, I've used Rancid with embedded "exits" with the -c command
and a bunch of semi-colons (like clogin -c "conf t; enable password
blah;exit;write mem") with no problem.  Perhaps it's parsing the -c options
differently than its internal control logic...dunno.  So far, though, I've
found that as long as the end result of my string of commands is enable mode
(not configure), rancid just handles it.

Aaron