CSS problem

Soren Hansen sha at onland.dk
Mon Nov 14 15:40:32 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to figure out what goes wrong when adding  two cisco content
switches.
I have added them to router.db with type css.
I can clogin to them using:
add user css?office.intra.telia.dk root
add autoenable css?office.intra.telia.dk 1
add password css?office.intra.telia.dk myrealpassword dummypw

When I do a rancid-run, the configs are not retireved.

Running cssrancid goes like this:
rancid at lanwan-mon$ cssrancid -d css1office.intra.telia.dk
executing clogin -t 90 -c"term length 65535;copy profile
user-profile;show version;show boot;show run" css1office.intra.telia.dk
HIT COMMAND:css1office#  term length 65535
HIT COMMAND:css1office#  term length 65535
css1office.intra.telia.dk: found unexpected command - "term length 65535"
HIT COMMAND:css1office# copy profile user-profile
HIT COMMAND:css1office# copy profile user-profile
css1office.intra.telia.dk: found unexpected command - "copy profile
user-profile"
HIT COMMAND:css1office# show version
    In ShowVersion: css1office# show version
HIT COMMAND:css1office# show boot
    In ShowBoot: css1office# show boot
HIT COMMAND:css1office# show run
    In ShowRun: css1office# show run
css1office.intra.telia.dk: End of run not found
css1office.intra.telia.dk: End of run not found

The file css1office.intra.telia.dk looks like a full config.

Same goes with an almost identical css2office.

Ideas?

/Søren