-re "\b+" { exp_continue } in clogin?

Saku Ytti saku+rancid at ytti.fi
Fri Sep 30 15:33:00 UTC 2005

Hi,

 I've made module for telco systems switches using binos, however there
is situation for one reason or another the router outputs literal backspace
in output of 'show vlan', clearly vendor problem of course. When it does that,
my module does not funcition properly, and when I comment:
                -re "\b+"                       { exp_continue }
out in clogin, it fixes the problem. Now where in practice is the above needed?

 For people interested in the telco/binos module or module for corecess
6800 chassis based IP-dslams let me know and I'll share the modules.
They're probably too niche for the distribution and I don't plan to
commit on supporting them.

--
  ++ytti