[rancid] Dell switch support

jason jones jjones at integracon.com
Thu Dec 28 14:45:08 UTC 2006

Anyone interested in a bounty for adding Dell switch support to Rancid? I
have several specific models that I need support for and would be willing to
make it worth someone's time. How about $750 for implementing support for a
few different models (I'll give specific model #'s)? Of course any patches
implemented can go back out into the main branch of code as well. Please let
me know ASAP if you are interested. Thanks!

--
        Jason P Jones
        CCSP,CCNA,CCDA,CQS-CISS,CQS-CSFS,CQS-CIPSS,CQS-CFWS,CQS-CIPCES,CQS-AWLDS,CQS-AWLFS
        TXT:    8653827400 at cingularme.com
        IM:      jjones at integracon.com    (Google Talk)