[rancid] Aruba Wireless

Kade Cole kcolemail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 21:22:57 UTC 2006

I am experimenting with getting rancid to backup the configs on my
Aruba Wireless Controllers. I am building off of clogin. These devices
are similar to Cisco as they have an enable mode. They differ in that
they do not have a username for the enable mode. This is the
procedure: ssh login with admin username, type password, receive >
prompt, type enable, type enable password, receive # prompt. I am
having trouble entering enable mode. The clogin script will return the
error "Error: TIMEOUT reached". Anyone out there have these Aruba
Controllers or any helpful tips or pointers. Thanks for your time.

Kade P. Cole