[rancid] Re: (no subject)

jkarpenko karpenko at willers.employees.org
Tue Jun 13 15:42:20 UTC 2006

I would make a copy of clogin (expect script) and rancid (perl script) and then modify the rancid (perl script) to send the commands your want or comment out the commands you do or don't want it to send; the commands that are sent is what rancid (perl script) parses.  The rancid (perl script) calls the clogin (expect script).  You would need to make sure and replace the "clogin" with the name of the copy that you made.  Dunno if this is what your looking for, but HTH.

/karpenko/