[rancid] End of run not found

jkarpenko karpenko at willers.employees.org
Wed Mar 8 00:11:50 UTC 2006

Well, I've been able to get my modified rancid perl script to match the COMMANDS sent to my IDS/IPS sensors, and it actually builds the device-name.new file with all of the pertinant data if I run the rancid -d device-name from the command line, but when I use the rancid-run <group-name>, it doesn't populate the files under the <group-name/configs/device-name> path.  I'm keying on the fact that it errors with "End of run not found", but is there a way to disregard this so that the data will get populated into the CVS respository?

$
$ rancidids -d 10.4.190.50
executing idslogin -t 90 -c"show version;show configuration" 10.10.10.10
PROMPT MATCH: sensor#
HIT COMMAND:sensor#  show version
     In ShowVersion: sensor#  show version
HIT COMMAND:sensor# show configuration
     In WriteTerm: sensor# show configuration
10.4.190.50: End of run not found
10.4.190.50: End of run not found
exit
$