[rancid] Re: Rancid and a database?

Freeman, Michael mfreeman at netcogov.com
Tue May 30 16:01:16 UTC 2006

Bruno,

I don't think there is any way to get around the problem of the commands
or output changing, so that wouldn't be a new challenge for Rancid. I
don't think I want to parse any CVS information, in fact I'm not even
interested in storing anything in CVS/SVN at this point, probably just
hacking up the routines in the rancid cisco parsing modules to store
data filtered out through the regular expressions and store in a DB
using DBIx::Class.