[rancid] rancid errors

William Yardley rancid at veggiechinese.net
Sun Nov 26 23:24:27 UTC 2006

I've been getting the following error recently, and not getting emails
sent by rancid, even though the router.db file exists and I can do a
"cvs [whatever]" on it as the rancid user. Not sure if the two are
connected, but the message isn't even getting submitted to my error log.

My CVS path got changed recently, and so I tried both modifying CVS/Root
(in the base dir of the working copy and the configs dir) and just doing
a new checkout. Rancid doesn't seem to complain about anything else - I
just don't get the email. Anything obvious I should check out?

Trying to get all of the configs.
All routers sucessfully completed.

cvs server: Diffing .
cvs [server aborted]: cannot open file router.db for comparing: No such file or
directory
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining configs

Checking in configs/css1;
/cvs/cvsroot/rancid/configs/css1,v  <--  css1
done

ending: Sun Nov 26 15:20:00 PST 2006