[rancid] Re: Possible to use different password in .cloginrc

Atle Østbø Atle.Ostbo at tdcsong.no
Mon Nov 27 10:18:21 UTC 2006

Hi John

Thank's for you answer.

I agree there is better with one alternative is some form of "continue" token, or some kind ifelse structure, but how should it be implemented ?

I have look at the clogin file and have found the place for the login check. If login failed - og to next device.

   # Login to the router
    if {[login $router $ruser $userpswd $passwd $enapasswd $cmethod $cyphertype]} {
	# if login failed or rsh was successful, move on to the next device
----->	continue
|    }
|    if { $enable } {

| I think there is here the "continue" token should be called. |

Med vennlig hilsen/Best regards

Atle Østbø
Network Services