[rancid] Re: does clogin work for Cisco FWSM ?

Lourdes Llorente lllorente at amadeus.com
Wed Oct 18 12:28:14 UTC 2006

Hi Dave,
at the end I managed...
What I have done in :
add password mucfwt10  {pw} {enable-pw}

is to set up, instead of the enable-pw locally installed in the fw, I have
put the Tacacs password for the user rancid... and it works.,
Now I have to trigger a little bit the scripts because for the fws is not
valid anymore the command "terminal length 0", if not the command
"terminal monitor 0"
The rest, (regarding at least the show config )looks the same..

Best regards

Lourdes

David LaPorte <david_laporte at harvard.edu>
Please respond to david_laporte at harvard.edu
10/17/06 05:48 PM

Lourdes Llorente <lllorente at amadeus.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [rancid]  does clogin work for Cisco FWSM ?

My authentication is also done through TACACS.  You've tried it with the
"add password" line and it still fails?

Dave

Email: david_laporte at harvard.edu
  PGP: 0x4DC3E508
       4A1F058DB2B32FEF10A14F6BD370A6AD4DC3E508