[rancid] Re: spanning tree/portcost changes causing diffs

Lance rancid at gheek.net
Wed Aug 1 19:39:20 UTC 2007

Maybe I am a little crazy but I don't think it would be that hard to do.
Of course if depends where you want the changes to be ignored. If you
want them to be tracked in CVS but not in the emails then I think that
is easy to do, but I would like to see the emails reflect the CVS repo.
So saying that I would say you either keep them or get rid of them with
an option in rancid.conf.

Opinions?

-Lance