[rancid] Re: F5 load balancer support

Russell Harrison rc.harrison at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:29:39 UTC 2007

I've modified clogin/rancid to work with F5 gear.  See the attached patches.

Unfortunately there is a lot more to a functional BigIP configuration
than what resides in bigip.conf; your best bet is to move ucs backups
off the box (in 4.x code these live in /usr/local/ucs).

Please note that this has only been run against 4.x BigIP systems; it
has not been tested to work with 9.x (and from the looks of your
output, you are dealing with a 9.x box).

Regards,

Russell