[rancid] www.remarketCISCO.com /BUY & SELL CISCO

frank Pecora f.pecora at p3networking.com
Wed Dec 19 01:46:12 UTC 2007

Good afternoon,

                             Our company has launched a new web
platform enabling companies to remarket there network hardware or
other IT assets quick and easy. Im sure most of you on this list have
searched outlets for used or equipment that needed upgrades- via the
internet. @ remarketCISCO.com you have a few options. We encourage
you to pick up the phone and call BUT if your too busy; catch us on
live chat or login and sent your questions via email. We are a large
stocking vendor of New, used and refurbished Cisco Systems. Please
take a peek at our site and let us know what we can do to help!

Kind Regards,

Frank Pecora
P3 Systems Inc
1-585-406-1928