[rancid] rancid freakin out

Dustin deviousz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 03:39:12 UTC 2007

Hi, I screwed something up, and not sure how to resolve it.  To
explain, I added a few (4) devices to router.db and rancid ran and
backed up the devices.  I then removed those same devices from
router.db and deleted the configs created in:

 /usr/local/rancid/var/CVS/networking/configs

But now every time rancid runs, it sees the same changes to router.db,
and a few other devices.  To clarify, rancid detects the same changes
to multiple configs (which have NOT changed) every time it runs.

Know what I did?  TIA!

-Dustin