[rancid] Re: Rancid - clogin -hangs on a cisco router

Justin Shore justin.shore at sktbcs.com
Mon Jan 22 14:47:23 UTC 2007

Is the config excessively long or is the router under an unusually high
amount of load?  For example I had a 3660 with too little RAM that was
terminating about 1200 ATM PVCs.  The config is around 17,000 lines
long.  When it started running low on RAM it stopped giving me all of
the output in "show run".  Eventually it stopped giving me any output
what-so-ever (shortly before it fell off the network with OSPF ran out
of RAM to operate in).  It's a thought.

Justin