[rancid] Re: Using a remote subversion repository

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Tue Jan 30 09:54:19 UTC 2007

Johnson, Neil M wrote:

> I would like to run RANCID on a UNIX box and locate the SVN repository on a
> Windows machine (don't blame me, I'm just the messenger).
>
> Can you do it with SVN or do you have to use CVS ?
Even the rancid homepage says that SVN is supported
http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/
And as long as the SVN on the Windows box is reachable from the network
your proposed setup will work too.

bye
	michael
Sr. Network Engineer            Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart