[rancid] Re: F5 load balancer support

Sam Munzani sam at munzani.com
Mon Jul 16 16:57:33 UTC 2007

BTW, this is what I see in the log when I do rancid-run now. That means
the f5rancid file(hacked copy of rancid) is still missing something.

more nfl.20070716.114842
starting: Mon Jul 16 11:48:42 CDT 2007

Trying to get all of the configs.
test-f5-01: End of run not found
-bash: write: command not found
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 1.
test-f5-01: End of run not found
-bash: write: command not found
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 2.
test-f5-01: End of run not found
-bash: write: command not found
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 3.
test-f5-01: End of run not found
-bash: write: command not found
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 4.
test-f5-01: End of run not found
-bash: write: command not found

cvs diff: Diffing .
cvs diff: Diffing configs
nfl.20070716.114842 71%starting: Mon Jul 16 11:48:42 CDT 2007

Trying to get all of the configs.
test-f5-01: End of run not found
-bash: write: command not found
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 1.
test-f5-01: End of run not found
-bash: write: command not found
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 2.
test-f5-01: End of run not found
-bash: write: command not found
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 3.
test-f5-01: End of run not found
-bash: write: command not found
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 4.
test-f5-01: End of run not found
-bash: write: command not found

cvs diff: Diffing .
cvs diff: Diffing configs
cvs diff: cannot find configs/test-f5-01
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining configs
cvs commit: Up-to-date check failed for `configs/test-f5-01'
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!
ls: test-f5-01: No such file or directory

ending: Mon Jul 16 11:49:41 CDT 2007

Thanks,
Sam