[rancid] Re: Need to know if mutiple usernames can be set in the.clogin file

Jayaraj, Chandrasekaran Chandrasekaran.Jayaraj at in.standardchartered.com
Mon Jun 25 07:46:17 UTC 2007

Hi ,

Thanks for the swift response . We do have cisco tacacs installed using
ACS.

Even when we have that there may be multiple users who will be a part of
the authentication group who will actually have level 15 access .

So say for eg we have a group called noc-users and there are 3 users
namely user1 ,user2 ,user3 who will have privilege 15 access .

But currently my cloginrc file has the entry in below format

add user *      user1 and

add password * testpwd enabletestpwd

So how can I check if I login as a user2 and do some change ?

Currently all I get from rancid is that a diff output mail with the
difference and no mention of the username doing the change .

So let me know if there is a way for this .

warm regards,
-----
Chandrasekaran J

Senior Technical Analyst, Network Center of Excellence,
Network Services, Technology Production Services
-----