[rancid] Re: Need to know if mutiple usernames can be setin the.clogin file

Todd Heide Todd at equivoice.com
Mon Jun 25 13:18:34 UTC 2007

Setup a Tacacs+ server on the Rancid box. The one I use which has a nice
front end is found here, http://www.networkforums.net Once installed and
working it is easy to check the logs to see what has been done and by
whom.

Thanks
Todd Heide
Equivoice Inc.

CCNA CWLSS CS-CISecS
847-235-3308

Nothing ever goes as planned, Its a hell of a notion,
Even pharaohs turn to sand, Like a drop in the ocean