[rancid] GSR 12k - sho diag / missing subslot spa info

Elliott, Andrew AElliott at xo.com
Tue Jun 26 19:51:39 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have been recently asked that my router backups include the SUBSLOT
line from 'sho diag' on the 12k's.

Here is an example (trimmed for brevity) of the output I want rancid to
parse:

SLOT 1  (RP/LC 1 ): Modular SPA Interface Card (10G)
-snip-

  SPA Information:
        subslot 1/0: SPA-10X1GE-V2 (0x508), status is ok
        subslot 1/1: Empty
        subslot 1/2: Empty
        subslot 1/3: Empty

SUBSLOT  1/0 (SPA-10X1GE-V2): 10-port Gigabit Ethernet Shared Port
Adapter
        Product Identifier (PID) : SPA-10X1GE-V2
-snip-

This is a new card type that we have recently begun deploying, and
currently all that is backed up is the main SPA IC information, not the
info on the "SUBSLOT" or "SPA -> subslot" lines.

It is possible I am using a version of rancid that needs to be upgraded
and/or patched.

## $Id: rancid.in,v 1.172 2004/03/14 16:57:05 heas Exp $

-andrew