[rancid] Cvsweb question

Elliott, Andrew AElliott at xo.com
Thu Jun 28 14:43:41 UTC 2007

Hello,

I recently moved my cvs repository to a new box, and although all the
backups are working and I am having no problems with the diffs, I can
not seem to get cvsweb to display correctly.

In each level of the heirarchy, I get the following error:

NOTE: There are X files, but none matches the current tag ()

Googling has not been fruitful.  If anyone has run into this before,
please let me know what I should be looking at.

So far, I have confirmed the permissions are set correctly and the paths
are correct.  As stated above, the repository is working as expected and
being updated with each run.

Thanks in advance,

-andrew