[rancid] Re: Current stable version?

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 16:27:26 UTC 2007

Todd Heide wrote:
> What is the current stable version of Rancid? I am building a new box
> due to the current one having hardware issues, and the OS is FC6, the
> current is FC4.
Afaik 2.3.1 is still counted as the last stable version but i doubt you
will be happy with that one. Especially if you need/want one of the
extra features/patches that float on the mailing list. Backporting that
is just too much work. 2.3.2aX worked/works fine for me.

bye
	michael
Sr. Network Engineer            Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart