[rancid] Re: admin mail

Todd Heide Todd at equivoice.com
Wed Mar 7 21:04:00 UTC 2007

I have used what Lance has created, with some modifications to use PHP
and mysql for a nice front end for Rancid. I used Dreamweaver to put it
all together so we can manage everything except the .clogin script since
we use Tacacs and it isn't needed unless we change the rancid login in
Tacacs. His CGI script works well for adding and removing devices from
the router.db files.

Thanks
Todd Heide
Equivoice Inc.

CCNA CWLSS CS-CISecS
847-235-3308

Nothing ever goes as planned, Its a hell of a notion,
Even pharaohs turn to sand, Like a drop in the ocean