[rancid] Re: PIX authentication

Todd Heide Todd at equivoice.com
Fri Mar 9 14:51:28 UTC 2007

I found a second issue, another pix I log into, if I type enable it hangs!

Thanks
Todd Heide
Equivoice Inc.

CCNA CWLSS CS-CISecS
847-235-3308

Nothing ever goes as planned, Its a hell of a notion,
Even pharaohs turn to sand, Like a drop in the ocean
I have been wondering why I never get an update when trying to get rancid to pull a config from a PIX and discovered that when Rancid logs in, it doesn't put in enable and password, so the device times out. Where can I fix that?

Thanks
Todd

CCNA CWLSS CS-CISecS