[rancid] Enterasys DFE support

Adam Korab adam.korab at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:42:32 UTC 2007

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to figure out getting rancid polling working on several
Enterasys N-series chassi running DFE platinum blades.  The docs
indicate that rivlogin works for Enterasys, but I'm not familiar with
the Riverstone aspect of things so I don't know if it's "close enough"
for the new Enterasys gear.

Has anybody got tips or suggestions, perhaps a "gotcha" that I'm missing?

Thanks,

--Adam
--
"A workstation without a network is like a geek in a field all by himself.
It looks intriguing, unusual and different but no one will come within 20