[rancid] Re: Rancid-run not writing configs

Chris Bell CBell at thig.com
Mon Oct 15 23:43:08 UTC 2007

This was actually fixed today via some good advice from a mentor of mine who
also subscribes to this mail list.  The version of Rancid I was running was
2.3.1.  When using HP devices, you must use the version listed 2.3.2a6.  I
simply installed the updated version over my already configured (wrong)
version and Voila!  It works.

Now if I can just figure out how I screwed up my cvsweb install... I'll be
doing good.

Thanks for all the help... great group, and RANCID is a must have.