[rancid] I'm sure someone has come across this before - running nlogin -x and the remote Netscreen expects a prompt

Munroe, James (DSS/MAS) James.Munroe at gnb.ca
Fri Sep 28 17:22:23 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm sure someone has come across this before.  We're using RANCID

 Basically I'm running nlogin -x no_ospf.txt <netscreen-fw-ip>

The no_ospf.txt file contains:

unset vrouter trust-vr protocol ospf

save

exit

However, on the Netscreen itself, it prompts you whether or not you want
to disable ospf:  deleting OSPF instance, are you sure? y/[n]

Does anyone know how-to structure the command-file to get around this?

Thank You,

Jim Munroe