[rancid] Re: Probelms gettin PIX 501 Version 6.3(5) configuration

Sam Munzani smunzani at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 16:54:49 UTC 2008

With limited priv you can't run "show running-config" command. You have
to run "show config" provided its permitted command in your limited
access setup. To setup limited priv properly, you need something like below.

privilege show level 1 mode exec command configuration    <== This is
ASA command so you will have to figure out equivalent on PIX

Sam