[rancid] Re: Log Files

Scott Huffman wshuffman2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:15:31 UTC 2008

Rancid actually runs and completes now.  However new routers I added to the
router.db are being completly skipped.  I tried running rancid-run -r
routernam, it completes, but the log shows nothing.

Rancid:~ $ cat /opt/local/var/rancid/logs/jrouters.20080421.135735
starting: Mon Apr 21 13:57:35 EDT 2008

ending: Mon Apr 21 13:57:37 EDT 2008

Any suggestions how to debug this farther?  The -d flag doesn't seem to work
for rancid-run.
Thanks
Scott