[rancid] Re: .clogin question

Lance Vermilion rancid at gheek.net
Mon Dec 29 20:37:58 UTC 2008

Todd,

I have to assume you know what devices are in the new ACS server. Take
a list of those names and then specify those before a global
specificied username/password.

username router1 bleh
password router1 {blehpassword} {blehenablepassword}
username router2 bloh
password router2 {blohpassword} {blohenablepassword}
username * blah
password * {blahpassword} {blahenablepassword}