[rancid] Re: Failure with Extreme XOS 12.x

Joachim Jerberg Jensen joaje at dongenergy.dk
Wed Feb 6 16:48:44 UTC 2008

I have uploaded clogin and xrancid files here:

http://www.jerberg.dk/XOS-patch/

I don't use it anymore, as we have got EPICenter up and running.
But as far as I remember it will fail the two first logins, and 3. will succeed.
As It was a temporarily solution, I didn't want to spend time to find out why.

The clogin only works with Extreme, so you might have an "Extreme version" of clogin,
and a "non-Extreme version" if you have a mixed environment. I did it that way..

I know it's nasty, but it worked for me until we got the EPICenter.

Good luck

Cheers
Joachim Jerberg Jensen