[rancid] Cyclades/Avocent

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Fri Feb 15 21:58:01 UTC 2008

I'm fairly new to the Cyclades/Avocent console server devices, but a module
was contributed and I'm trying to make sure that everything works.  One of
the last two bits is "enable" access, ie: /bin/su.

The problem is that the one that I have access to does not allow me to
su to root.  The only thing I've seen in the manual about su access is
being in the wheel group (like normal bsd), which my user is a member.

Can anyone offer suggestions about why su might not work?