[rancid] Re: Change of internal mail.

David Luyer david+rancid at luyer.net
Thu Jan 31 17:30:19 UTC 2008

If your RANCID server is pointing at another server as a relay, that
would be in your (sendmail/postfix/qmail/exim/??) configuration.

For example sendmail you'd probably update sendmail.mc then regenerate
sendmail.cf (exact command line depends on what OS and distribution
you're using).  Other MTAs would be different.

David.